Damaged my wall in the process of installing my bi fold door.Twice they arranged for rectification, twice they made me waited in vain without even calling to inform me they can't make it.

The time when they finally came, their worker came with a silicon gun to patch up the wall of my concrete wall???! The story hasn't ended as the rectification was unaccepted. The worker left telling me he has no experience in painting and that he has no confidence to do a proper job. The most unprofessional contractor i have ever engaged.

Wasted my time to rush home. Don't bother waiting for their return calls which on the line they will always tell you they will call you back in a moment. It will never happen! Not to mention that i have to clean my toilet and sweep the dirt they created during the installation.

Since they have wasted so much of my time, i will not be stingy to share my experience in the cyber world.The story will not stop here until they do a proper and satisfactory rectification for the damaged they have caused.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ho ho engineering and renovation works door installation from HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works?

Comments